|Home||» Products||» Homogenizers||» Homogenizers|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- As per Requirement
We are importing high end Homogenizers from GEA Mechanical Equipments, Italy, known for their world leadership in the segments. These homogenizers are world famous for their high performance and are being used by many esteemed milk and juice producing organisations.
- Liquid end Homogenizing valve, Power end, Casing, Tools and spare parts, Pump valves, Plungers, Pressure gauge, Main options.
- From the world leader in high pressure homogenization:
- Absolute quality and reliability with advanced technical solutions for any process need.
- The One series homogenizers, compliant to EU safety rules (CE standards) and built according to EN ISO 9001:2008 Quality System, are the best fit for dairy, food & beverage applications.
- Engineered with a reduced number of parts for simplified use and maintenance
- High quality forged stainless steel and special high wear resistant materials for best mechanical and corrosion resistance performance
- Monoblock construction compression head
- Ball (PVB) pumping valves
- Wear parts in solid tungsten carbide for extended operation.
- One stage with pneumatic adjustment from the machine’s control panel
- Second homogenizing stage as option
- Heavy duty and reliable power frame housing the transmission elements
- AC motor drive
- Splash lubrication
- “V” belts drive
- Made of polished stainless steel
- Easy access and maintenance with removable panels
- The casing includes a stainless steel terminal box/electrical panel directly accessible from the outside
Tools and spare parts
Ordinary maintenance tools and one set of emergency spare parts supplied with the machine
O&M manual and spare part list on CD-ROM
Number of plungers
Absorbed motor power up to
Lubricating oil ISO VG 150
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Domestic Market
- All India